October 23, 2008

THE FIX IS ON – RAMPANT BIAS AND CHEATING IN FAVOR OF OBAMA

Filed under: Rallies — Rich Davis @ 7:50 am

The media is so determined to have Obama elected President that they have gone completely in the tank in promoting him.   NBC is the worst, and is actually campaigning totally in Obama’s favor.  The vicious attacks by the media against Sarah Palin have been disgraceful, Katie Couric distorted the Henry Kisinger quote about the Vietnam War, Charles Gibson distorted the Bush Doctrine, and yesterday a reporter from CNN, interviewing Sarah completely misquoted a report while he smeared and insulted Sarah during the interview.

We are in a propaganda war and those who want Obama to win have the superior firepower.  They have the television media (ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, PBS, MSNBC), the have the print media (NY Times, LA Times, almost all the papers), they have Academia (most teachers are liberal and bring their political views into the classroom),  Hollywood, the Music Industry, MTV, VH1, and Unions.  All the big cities are controlled by the Liberal Democrats.

Let’s not forget ACORN and they way they are trying to steal the campaign with massive voter fraud.

Teachers and Media are brainwashing and indoctrinating the youth that America is to blame for all the problems in the world.  The left knows that if you control education, you can control the country.

And finally, there’s the liberal politicians, who use their power and positions to keep pounding a drumbeat of lies and misinformation that the republicans are who is to blame for the financial crisis and energy problems.

There is one area that the Leftists have overlooked, and that’s the American people.  Try as they might to manipulate the thoughts and minds of everyone.  The American people are not as gullible as the leftists think they are.   This makes the left crazy and causes them to lose control.

If the media was fair and did their job to report the news accurately, and if teachers stopped indoctrinating students with their political bias, then the left would remain the minority that they are.  But the left is “power hungry” and continues to put party before country.

The good news is that the majority of Americans are smart and can see through the smokescreen of misinformation and see the truth.  I look forward to the day when we will put the country’s interest first, when we will solve problems and not politicize them.  But the left wants control of everything and is intolerant to anyone who disagrees with them.

If Obama wins this election our country will be in grave danger in so many ways.   Joe Biden has said, “Mark my words, we will be tested within 6 months with an international crisis.”   With Obama as President and a majority in the House and Senate, they will take this country into a hard left direction, especially with judicial apointments.

The left is using “The Polls” to dampen our spirits with constant news about “the big lead” that Obama has.  They want to discourage us.  But we remain strong and our spirits are high because we believe in our values and principles.  We don’t have a hidden agenda, we will continue to stand up and support our troops and country and we will work hard to counter-balance the Left’s attempt to steal this election.

Stay up America, keep the faith, use the power of prayer, and visit your local campaign headquarters and ask them what you can do to help in this election.  Maybe you can make calls, or go door to door, or work the polls on election day.

We are part of a huge revival of patriotism that is going on in this area and around the country and we must continue to fight back against this huge propaganda machine.  United we stand.

23 Comments »

1. Well written, Commander!

The good news is Pennsyvannia is well within our reach…..and the Obamamaniacs are concerned:

[from 'Taegan Goddard's Political Wire' (a left-wing blog)]

RENDELL ‘NERVOUS’ ABOUT PENNSYLVANIA
    With Sen. John McCain making a new push in his state, Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell (D) “has sent two separate memos to the Obama campaign in the past five days requesting that the Democratic Presidential candidate — as well as Hillary and Bill Clinton — return to campaign in Pennsylvania,” CNN reports.

Said Rendell: “I don’t want to be selfish. But I’m still a little nervous, so I have asked Obama to come back. We understand he’s got demands from 20 different states, but we’d like to see him here.”

Chester County Republicans will walk their neighborhoods during the weekend prior to November 4. Contact your Republcan Committee Person and VOLUNTEER!

LET’S WIN THIS ELECTION FOR THE TROOPS!!

Comment by Joe Boyce — October 23, 2008 @ 12:07 pm

2. My spirits are being killed here, I wish there were hopeful things happening. God bless McCain and Palin, I hope they can pull it off, but not counting on it. They have a lot of adverse publicity to deal with, and none pulling for them.
    Instead, in the media there is blind adoration of the Obama, and there is blatant ignorance of facts. There is blatant ignorance of the scandals in Acorn and the complicity of Obama and the democrats, ditto in Fannie and Freddie. There is tolerance of all things surrounding Obama, that would be BLASTED ON FRONT PAGES AND ON EVERY NEWS CHANNEL, if it were a Republican who was responsible.
    We are a beacon of patriotism, and I wish it were going to matter. We will go down fighting, but it seems that it is not enough to win…

Comment by Trish — October 23, 2008 @ 12:11 pm

3. Never say die, Trish!

Comment by Ladysheepdog — October 23, 2008 @ 1:52 pm

4. That is good advice Ladysheepdog. It is indeed discouraging but at the same time, it is certainly eye-opening and very revealing for future battles.
    In addition to the utterly rediculous news accounts (grossly slanted),I have been following story after story of McCain supporters being assaulted and even mutilated and their property being vandalized and otherwise damaged.
    There was a story out of Pittsburgh today of a 20 year old woman (with a McCain bumper sticker) being attacked and beaten and then mutilated (the letter B carved into her face). THIS IS A TRUE STORY FOLKS!
    Welcome to the ObamaNation…let’s us do all that we can to avoid such a scenerio.
    God bless America

Comment by Mike — October 23, 2008 @ 5:55 pm

5. So I didn’t do my research but the times call for a rapid response. A couple of quotes come to mind.
    Enemy to the front, enemy behind left and right; Damn, we got them right where we want them.
    Also: Damn the torpedo’s full speed ahead.
    Gird up folks it’s gonna be a rocky road but WE ARE GOING TO WIN. Stand tall. Never stop talking up our way of life. ALWAYS overpower those nutcases on the left with no message because their message will result in …… guess what …. I can’t go there. Biden is right and so is Rich…..white flag city….ruination of the USA…..get out there…..volunteer…talk it up….reason with them. I AM NOT AFRAID….FEAR IS THE OPPOSITE OF FAITH…..Martin Luther said it best yes? WE SHALL OVERCOME……I’m sorry if I am rambling but I hate injustice and there is NOTHING just about the obama campaign. Semper Fi – Fair winds and following seas…..God bless the USA and the Sheepdoggies…and you…and me…and ours….We don’t really need help, John McCain loves the Lord…If God is for you, WHO can be against you. yeah, I know, “that one.” …. sleep well my family…all is well. Joe

Comment by Joe Doherty — October 23, 2008 @ 9:36 pm

6. Don’t believe the hype!

Comment by Skye — October 23, 2008 @ 10:03 pm

7. Trish,

DO NOT allow yourself to be another ‘victim’ of left-wing MSM propaganda. There are more than enough right(no pun intended)-thinking men and women in our nation who WILL defeat Obama.

Consider this: the left has proclaimed “W” to be the ‘worst ever’; he “lied” us into a ‘needless’ war; this Republican administration has ’caused our financial ruin’…and Obama has attempted to equate McCain with Bush….but “The One” has not been able to close the sale, because enough of us- enough voters- are deathly afraid of the most liberal, least qualified and least experienced persosn EVER to aspire to be President.

So I ask you, as John McCain would ask you: STAND UP…FOR THE TROOPS STAND UP….FOR LIFE STAND UP…FOR AMERICA

WE WILL WIN!!!

Comment by Joe Boyce — October 24, 2008 @ 8:47 am

8. They had something on the news the other night where they actually showed someone stealing a McCain Palin sign. That’s insanity that someone would beat up and mutilate someone over their political pick!!

The media is making it seem like Obama winning is a done deal and as we know they’ve been making it seem so from the beginning. I think the ads ought to target the fact that the Dems have had the majority in the house for 2 years and since then, things have gone downhil on a greased sled!!!!! I don’t understand why the Republicans aren’t adressing that and telling it like it is!! I also don’t understand why some many people are buying in to Obama’s distortions! I especially love that ad where he’s saying his mother woke him up at 4:30 a.m. to go over his lessons!! Oh come on, who gets their little child up at 4:30 in the morning??!! And why would someone get their child up that early??! What was his mother doing the night before that she couldn’t “go over” his lessons then???!! Does he think the American public are that gullible?? Obviously…yes!! Not all, but quite a bunch!! Uh…and how old was he when his mother shipped him back to America while she was living in Indoneasia (and before that in Kenya!)to be raised by his grandparents??! I imagine getting up at 4:30 in the morning didn’t last long!! I thought he was about 8 or 10 (don’t know for sure)when his mother swiftboated him back here. Good story, eh??! Oh, and I love the one where he says his grandfather said to him when he took him to see the astronauts returning to earth from a mission and he was holding his little American flag…”we’re Americans…”

To me that sounds so phony/goofy to believe Obama was always hearing “reinforcement” that “he’s an American”. Gee, I wonder if all that is being said to counter all the negative stuff that’s been said about his background?? Uh…duh!!!!!!!!!! Maybe if those patriotic ads are true (yeah, right) that helped him to replay those family scenes in his mind when he was sitting in Rev. Wright’s church listening to him blast America!!!!!!!!! Obama didn’t know that the man he knew for what…20 years or more was like that?

Clinton seemed to have amnesia/distortion of facts also. There was a lot he didn’t know either…uh, Monica etc! Good qualities in a president, not!!!!!! LOL

Those Obama ads ought to be on comedy central!

Good Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Summer Rose — October 24, 2008 @ 9:52 am

9. Not a true story at all, Mike. She has already confessed to making it up. Even Michelle Malkin was right!

Comment by Nah — October 24, 2008 @ 1:55 pm

10. Our Nation is on the verge of electing a man who’s very citizenship is being very seriously questioned so any lessons learned from this time around may well be mote. Given the current make up of the House & Senate, should this man be elected, mark my words (to steal a line from Joe Biden) this country will see changes that we may well never recover from. Changes that I believe even some who voted for him will have themselves asking; “what have we done?”

By the way does anyone out there know what happens if we do elect someone who is not constitutionaly qualified? Seriously, I’d like to know! Not sure the Founding Fathers, who I’m sure are rolling over in their graves, ever considered that to be even the most remote of possibilities. Of course what would stop the ruling party from simply amending the constitution to cover this and any other issue that does not fit their model. Scary thought ain’t it ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

And yes, the events of the past year have proven that far too many Americans are in fact that gullible. Some choose not to believe what is clearly before them and I fear that when they wake up it may very well be too late.

Finally, if I may. “Sometimes it is good to be afraid. For without fear there can be no courage.” Sure wish I could remember who said that!!!!!

God Bless each and every one of you. You are fighting the good fight and one day, God willing, I will meet & stand with you all. SEMPER FIDO !!!!

Soapbox
    IF NOT US,WHO? IF NOT NOW, WHEN?

Comment by Soapbox — October 24, 2008 @ 6:40 pm

11. Yes Nah, I saw that it was a fabrication but not until about an hour ago. Regardless, it was a story reported yesterday and that is why I mentioned it.

God bless America and may she remain Obamaless…

Comment by Mike — October 24, 2008 @ 6:55 pm

12. “By the way does anyone out there know what happens if we do elect someone who is not constitutionaly qualified? Seriously, I’d like to know!”
    YEAH, I KNOW! READ YOUR HISTORY BOOK (WHILE THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE) SEE WHAT ADOLPH HITLER DID AT THE ONSET OF 1939 AND FOLLOWING. YOU MY FRIEND CAN TOSS AWAY YOUR 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS (to bear arms in a regulated militia etc.) 1ST WILL SOON BE GONE AS SOON AS THEY SILENCE RIGHT WING TALK RADIO (RUSH – HANNITY ET.AL) AND THEN? I shudder because the words of SAINT Charlton Heston; “I’ll give you my gun when you take it from my cold, dead hands”
    I love you my family….with all my heart…I love my country and I will defend it with my last breath.
    Joe Doherty

Comment by Joe Doherty — October 24, 2008 @ 8:54 pm

13. Skye,

Thanx for the glimmer of hope!
    I truly fear our very liberty is at stake.

Comment by Soapbox — October 24, 2008 @ 9:16 pm

14. Joe,

I understand all too well the dangers of this man being elected. My question again is; is there any legal option to stop him from taking office or removing him should we learn that he is not an American citizen?
    My research indicates that it may well be in the hands of the Senate and House in which case we are really screwed since the system of checks & balances will essentially be thrown out the window.

Comment by Soapbox — October 25, 2008 @ 10:25 am

15. Re: the
    ‘….’not Constitutionally qualified’ issue:

If B. Hussein Obama were to ‘win’ the election on November 4, but was deemed ‘not a citizen’ prior to the meeting of the Electoral College in December (the “real” election), the electors could choose to cast their votes for McCain. If he was proven not to be a citizen AFTER the inauguration, we’re stuck with him because a Democratic House of Representatives would not, in all likelyhood, draft articles of impeachment.

Comment by Joe Boyce — October 25, 2008 @ 3:40 pm

16. Dear Soapbox. Ok. try this for at least some of the answer. It is supposed to be a hyperlink but I don’t think it will work here. Copy and paste to your browser, it is a Utube about an attorney who is sueing over this very issue. Just get past the first 2 minutes of so intro and it gets very interesting. Go here—> http://www.youtube.com/v/gA6_k3NtXZs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1%22%3E%3C/param%3E%3Cparam

Comment by Joe Doherty — October 25, 2008 @ 9:26 pm

17. Joe B. & Joe D.

Thanx!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Soapbox — October 25, 2008 @ 11:17 pm

18. I want everyone to do this after you vote for McCain/Palin:

HOW TO START EACH DAY WITH A POSITIVE OUTLOOK:

1. Open a new file in your computer.
    2. Name it ‘Barack Obama’.
    3. Send it to the Recycle Bin.
    4. Empty the Recycle Bin.
    5. Your PC will ask you: ‘Do you really want to get rid of ‘Barack Obama?’
    6. Firmly Click ‘Yes.’
    7. Feel better?

Comment by Skye — October 26, 2008 @ 2:25 pm

19. I would “think” that anyone that was elected to our highest office and found not to be a natural born citzen of the U.S.A. would have to step down since he would’ve been found to take the office “knowing full well” that he was not qualified to run for President. But as we know, some people make up their own rules and sometimes they make up their rules as they go, don’t they??

I thought that was despicable what that young lady that claimed someone mutilated her and put a “B” on her face said and then was found to have fabricated the whole despicable story.

Comment by Summer Rose — October 26, 2008 @ 5:17 pm

20. Summer Rose,

I’m generaly a pretty compassionate guy but this girl should either get some help or spend sometime in the County lockup. In either case she should then be required to reimburse the local law enforcement agency for the cost of the investigation!

Just my never humble opinion of course.

Comment by Soapbox — October 26, 2008 @ 11:30 pm

21. Skye;

Next, open a file and name it “Nancy Pelosi”………….

Comment by Joe Boyce — October 27, 2008 @ 6:02 am

22. Thanks Boys and Girls, you have given me back my hope! I Know, it’s never over until it’s over, and you’re so right about the MSM and it’s tactics were starting to work- even on me! Thankfully, I am in a better frame of mind now!!
    Also, watching Biden sqirm in the interview with the reporter in Florida, made me smile!
    If he can’t take the heat of some real questions, perhaps the entire nation ought to wake the heck up, before he sits one chair away from the Presidency! The gaffe machine gift that keeps on giving!
    Go McCain Palin! Kick some butt in this last week!

Comment by Trish — October 27, 2008 @ 9:45 am

23. Soapbox, I agree with you! That was totally wrong what that young lady said and did! She definitely needs help! She should have to reimburse everyone that was involved with that investigation!

Comment by Summer Rose — October 27, 2008 @ 9:51 am